Auth.js is a complete open-source authentication solution for web applications. Check out the live demos of Auth.js in action:
Continue to our tutorials to see how to use Auth.js for authentication:
- Built in support for 60+ popular services (Google, Facebook, Auth0, Apple…)
- Built-in email/password-less/magic link
- Use with any OAuth 2 or OpenID Connect provider
- Use with any username/password store
- Runtime agnostic - run anywhere! Vercel Edge Functions, Node.js, Serverless, etc.
- Use with any modern framework! Next.js, SolidStart, SvelteKit, etc.
- Bring Your Own Database - or none! MySQL, Postgres, MSSQL, MongoDB, etc. Choose database sessions or JWT.
Note: Email sign-in requires a database to store single-use verification tokens.
Secure by default
- Signed, prefixed, server-only cookies
- Built-in CSRF protection
- JWT with JWS / JWE / JWK.
Auth.js is an open-source project that is only possible thanks to contributors.
To financially support the development of Auth.js, you can check our OpenCollective page. We appreciate your support 💚.